- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Eliminate shower bottle clutter
- Top shelf holds extra bottles and shower items, fog-resistant mirror perfect for shaving in the shower, soap tray plus hooks to neatly hang razors
- Mylar coated labels identify your liquids neatly.Each Chamber holds 14.5 OZ.
- Installs in minutes with two way tape and silicone or screw option (included) on any tile, marble, plastic or other wall surface
- Quick easy installation: No Tools Required. Installs in minutes with two way tape and silicone or screw option (included) on any tile, marble, plastic or other wall surface.
Daughter loves it, husband hates it
I think that the organizational system behind this is great – the bottles are reasonably easy to load and prime, the little windows let you know when you’re running low on anything. There are several different labels included in the package, including a blank one, in case you want to fill it with lotion instead of body wash, or whatever.The mirror is rather small, but useful for checking your brows or, if you’re a dude, your facial-shave job. It doesn’t steam up, there may be a coating? Or I’m just getting lucky :)The flat shelf are on the top is useful for holding your razor, while the many hooks on the bottom help organize the scrubbies and loofas that seem to overwhelm the bathroom shelves normally.My only wish is that it’s just a bit smaller, as the whole thing is maybe 14-18 inches across, which is a lot of visual space!
this is good as we have one is our trailer and so we are able to take the ones from there and place in this for winter storage.
Only one complaint
So I love this product, but I have one complaint. Everything falls off the top rack onto my head. We used a level, and we know this is even, but this still happens. Love the mirror, and now I can’t live without the shower mirror. I loved using this to clean up the shower.
Easy to set up. Just make sure to absolutely wait a whole day after you apply the silicone. It’s extremely important. The only thing is that it couldn’t dispense a very creaming expensive conditioner. So I had to dilute it with water to work. Which I didn’t like doing..otherwise, this was perfect. But the mirror still fogged. Lol..
Works great in small guest shower
I have this in our guest bathroom shower and it is perfect. The bottles hold only about 2/3 of the full size one I have in our master bath, but that is fine since the occasional use it gets doesn’t facilitate a lot of refilling. I loath those wire shelving units for showers so I was so excited to find this and have everything off the floor and kept together for easy use in such a tidy little package.This comes with the silicone adhesive AND a few squares of adhesive foam backing, the idea is you spread the silicone on and the adhesive foam squares hold it in place while it dries. You have to wait 24 hours before filling the bottles to allow the silicone glue to cure. I have one of these in my master bath for 3 years without budging so it is a very strong hold.