- #1 BEST Post Peel Neutralizer, Moisturizer and Skin pH Balancer – Gently glides onto skin. Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, SLS Free, No artificial fragrance, No artificial colors – Can be used as a neutralizer or a very light moisturizer
- PREIMIUM INGREDIENTS: Passport to Organics skin care products contain AT LEAST 70% organic content! We source organic ingredients from around the world. Our 5 Minute Cooling Gel is made with nourishing organic aloe juice (not water).
- GUARENTEED FRESH: We produce our products in small batches. You receive the freshest organic products from Amazon. We are the only approved seller of our products on Amazon. Please note our neutralizer sells out since we do not make it in large quantities.
- Enriched with Japanese green and white tea as powerful antioxidants that help protect skin from free radicals. Pomegranate is also blended in our neutralizer to stimulate collagen-producing cells called fibroblasts to help to minimize skin wrinkle activity.
- SUPERIOR AIRLESS BOTTLE: Oxidation can cause cosmetic products to deteriorate faster and packaging cosmetics in airless bottles means the quality of the product is preserved for longer and the shelf life is extended. Contact with air often affects the physical and chemical properties of the ingredients. Microbes can also play havoc with cosmetics. Our airless bottle prevents microbial attacks and keeps organic ingredients potent for longer!
Helped a litlte…………….
Used this product after my chemical peel. I was pretty nervous about the chemical peel, (never had one done at home), so I did not leave it on too long. I applied the cooling gel and noticed a minor cooling sensational. I suppose you could say it works, good luck everyone, who tries this product!
Cool as a Cucumber
I use this after my home peels and it does as described and I am very satisfied with the product.
Verdict still out
It seemed to tingle a bit, but I could not tell if it was working our not, maybe because the peel used prior to using the cooling gel didn’t work so well.
Too pricy compared to its effect. I am disappointed. May work better for others than for me. Will still try to use it after my laser.
It is a nice tick gel that absorb nice into the skin leaving nothing behind , leaving my skin smooth and fresh after , I do not rinse since it there is nothing left to rinse my skin suck every drop of that .. I smell something in the beginning like herbs then it get neutral , I would buy it again as it work well after L-acid peel ..
Great for sensitive skin
I have sensitive skin and get chapped just tending to outside chores, so this is the main reason I ordered this. It really works great, it is very gentle. I apply moisturizer afterwards and my skin no longer looks red and irritated. I am very pleased with this product.