- BATH PILLOW BUILT: Medically proven heart shape & curved groove with firm support for added support to head, neck & back. Orthopedic grade, organic PU foam, 100% waterproof. Odor free, hot & cold resistance. Heavy duty suction cups in back to provide extra grip on any tub. 11 x 8 x 3 (inches).
- NO MORE COMPLAINTS OF OTHER BATH PILLOWS: Suction cups firmly adhere even after longer use. Does not flatten. Completely waterproof. Easy to wash.
- BENEFITS: Mitigates risks of common bathtub injuries. Relieves neck & back pain. Provides supports needed for longer bathing periods. Takes care of keeping your back in correct position so you can enjoy long cold bath in summer or hot bath in winter without worrying about soar back.
- FITS IN ALL TUBS: New improved design to fit in any bath tub, hot tub & spa tub.
- BETTER THAN COMPETITORS: This bath pillow offers unique benefit such as heart shape & firm support. Organic PU foam. Orthopedic grade. Well-known brand with better quality control. Personalized customer support. MORE IMPORTANTLY, THIS BATH PILLOW KEEPS YOUR BACK IN CORRECT POSITION SO THAT YOU CAN ENJOY BATHS WITHOUT ANY WORRY!!
I read many, many reviews, and saw where some customers reported that this cushion is too hard. I also saw many more that reported how comfortable it is.I have used it in my spa tub. It feels unnatural if I sit up high enough to get in a comfortable place for my head. But that seems to be the key; sitting up high. The woman in the picture is somewhat too low.It is also quite hard. I’m hoping that I’ll ‘break it in’. I would return it, but no longer have the original packaging. And it’s kind of my fault for ignoring the customer reports saying it was hard (I guess I just read what I wanted to read).It does, however, seem to be water tight, which is a plus in the south where the humidity prevents things from drying out completely quite often….mold, mildew, yuck. So I don’t think that will be an issue with this pillow.
I love a bath but now enjoy more than ever before. No more neck pain for me while in the tub – no matter how long I stay in! The suction cups on the bath pillow keep it in place while I’m in the tub. It looks great also and fits in well with my upscale bathroom decor.
Ultra-firm support pillow for the bath …
The Bael Decor organic PU foam pillow isn’t the type that is soft and molds to the back of one’s head, but rather is firm and stiff. It is already contoured to fit the neck and the heart-shaped pillow rests on the back of my tub ready to offer up neck support. I do remember many of these types of pillows years ago, but they tended to be softer than this one.You attach it to your tub of choice via the three 1-1/2” suction cups on the reverse side. I moistened them so they would adhere better and wouldn’t slip. Mind you, if you do not tolerate a plastic scent well, you may wish to take a pass. It is strong, but dissipated when I used a baking soda and water soak for a couple of days. After you use the pillow, it’s very easy to wipe down and keep clean with its nonporous surface.I found that the pillow was ultra-firm and provided support for my neck rather than a squishy, comfy experience. This pillow is almost an orthopedic assistive device for those who want and need neck and spine support in the tub. If you are looking for firm support this is one pillow you’ll definitely like.Sample provided for review.
I got this pillow so I would have something to lie back on in my jacuzzi, to support my head and neck. This pillow really did the trick, as it fit perfectly on my jacuzzi.This is not a soft pillow, but a firm pillow to support your head. For me it is perfect, and if you like a harder pillow it will be good for you.If the pillow falls in the water…nothing to worry about! It also cleans very easily, as there are no nooks and crannies on it.This allows me to relax in my jacuzzi while I am taking a long bath, and my neck does not get tired. If you like a firm pillow, I can recommend this to you. The dimensions are 11" x 8" x 3".
Comfortable and Extra Firm!
I loved the extra firmness in this. Was easy to rest neck and relax. Never knew such a product existed and knew when offered in exchange of a fair review. Very well made and packaged. Protected in bubble wraps, this is a very well durable pillow.