- Ceramic barrel infused with argan oil
- 30 heat settings up to 400
- Instant heat up
- For all hair types
Gives amazing curls , packing was ok nothing great and product reached safely. Argan oil given is very very less 🙁
Great curling iron for ends!
I love this curling iron.
• The Mechanics
• Let’s start with the iron itself. It doesn’t feel cheaply made and is solid in your hand (has a decent weight to it). The tip is general cool to the touch when in use but be sure to watch your finger tips! The swivel cord ensures unhindered curling. There is a built in stand – so you don’t burn up your counter. The clamp isn’t tight – I like this because if you’re using an iron with this barrel size you’re not looking to get tight curls; so this aids in twirling. My only gripe is the temp control dial. It clicks between heat settings but can be changed during styling pretty easy. This isn’t that big of a deal since it can be changed back with ease. It heats up fairly quickly as well.
• Remember always use some sort of heat protectant in your hair when using a heat appliance. I don’t care how fine or resistent your hair is ; in order to keep damage at bay/prevent it use a good heat protectant!. I have base of neck/shoulder length african american hair. I was having trouble with my ends/lifting my roots when wearing straight styles. They looked blah so I wanted to try something new rather than roasting it with a flat iron all the day. The 1 1/4″ barrel is great to acheive body, volume, soft waves, lift and smooth ends. It comes with a mini argan oil sample which I used the first time – didn’t really see a major result but it didn’t hurt. As far as it being infused with argan oil, I can’t tell. It glides well through hair without catching or crimping. My results after I use this iron are always great.
• Be sure to clean after use – of course after it has cooled a bit. I like to use a wet cloth while it is warm to ensure all product is removed. This also prevents the burnt hair smell from infiltrating your follicles.I would recommend to anyone looking to achieve smooth results. Remember the bigger the barrel the looser the curl.
it’s fine, curl really didn’t last long
I’m not that satisfied…maybe because I have thin silky hair….my hair falls out immediately and no matter how long I curled it…it only only produce wavy ends….anyways….maybe it would work for others but not for me….
Curls that last.
This iron works very well for me. It curls my hair quickly and the curls last longer than when I use other curling irons. It does not seem to have caused any, or at least any visible damage to my hair. I use it about 3 times a week. I didn’t care much for the argan oil that came with the iron. It’s not bad, just not pure argan oil. I purchased auria cacia argan oil, which I love.
Best curler ever
Does what it’s supposed to do, really well at that. Curls last for a long time. And my hair does not look fried! But shinny and glossy.