- Scientifically proven to increase skin luminosity & clarity
- Formulated with lavender & prebiotics to repair dullness & sensitivity
- Contains organic ingredients
- No GMOs, vegan & biodegradable; hypo-allergenic & dermatologist tested
- No parabens, harsh sulfates or preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates or animal testing
- Improves clarity & luminosity by encouraing skin rejuvenation & fending off free radicals that can cause dullness.
- Hypo-allergenic daily moisturizer fortified with kombucha, provides weightless hydration to dry, tired skin so it appears more bright & vibrant
- NSF/ANSI 305 certified, contains natural & organic ingredients
- 100% vegetarian formula, no animal testing
- NO: parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrance, phthalates or harmful sulfates
This product is overloaded with lavender. Why not just buy a bottle of lavender and put it on my face? lol
This is the best moisturizer for sensitive skin. I find that this product takes care of some of my skin ailments and produces a better complexion.
Different from original, but still okay
The first time I used this product (over a year ago), I almost cried. A hypoallergenic moisturizer that was hydrating AND brightening AND from a brand that is organic and eco-friendly?? Heck yes! It worked wonders for my dry, hypersensitive skin.However, this is the second time I’ve purchased this and something seems… different. It’s less hydrating (I have to apply at least two layer for any moisture benefits) and almost feels itchy (although that may be due to the lack of moisturizing powers it has, not the formula itself). However, it still brightens and smells nice. I just use it in combination with another hypoallergenic moisturizer.
Gentle Enzyme Scrub
Avalon Organic Botanicals has created a rather smooth exfoliating enzyme scrub. This is a non-irritating product. In fact, the exfoliating granules are so small, they really are more of a secret ingredient. That makes this perfect for sensitive skin. It was interesting to see how well this product worked, when the gel looked so smooth. The fruit enzymes and gentle exfoliating granules do really smooth away all those dull surface cells.Ingredients: Certified Organic Lavender Floral Water (lavandula officinalis), Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis, Multi-Fruit Enzymes, Silica, Powdered Corn Meal (zea mays), Certified Organic Extracts of Chamomile (chamomilla recutita), Echinacea (echinacea purpurea), Ginkgo Biloba, Green Tea (camellia sinensis), and Lavender (lavandula officinalis), Organic Sea Kelp Extract (laminaria digitata), Methyl/Propylparaben, Pure Essential Oils100% Vegetarian IngredientsIf you love lavender scented products, this will be a healing experience. Keep this in the shower for improved skin texture and clarity. If you are tired of dry flaky skin, give this a try.~The Rebecca Review
While I do like this product, it hasn’t seemed to lessen my acne at all. Also, the granules in the scrub are not fine (as in small) at all so if you have very sensitive skin this might not be for you. I like how my skin does feel more soft after using it and it does not dry it out at all.
I love this face wash! It has a great scent and is made up of organic, natural ingredients! Would recommend to anyone!