- Launched by the design house of Thierry mugler in the year 1996
- For all skin types
- It is recommended for casual wear
- Angel by Thierry Mugler for Men – 3.4 oz EDT Spray (Rubber Flask)
- Angel by Thierry Mugler for Men
- A*MEN” indeed stands for “Angel Men”.
I think it’s a bit over priced
Not really bad, it’s just a different and unique winter/night/clubbing sweet scent which you should try at least once to see if you like it, IMO this is not the best choice for a blind buy, so I suggest you try it on your skin before you buy it ..I probably won’t buy it again since for the price I consider there are many other better options, I may use this bottle to experiment and combine it with other scents… I do like Pure Havane a lot though, the projection and longevity on these two is great so be easy on the trigger unless you really want to be noticed.
a gourmand masterpiece; and THANK YOU Fragrancenet for the extras!
Wow; I was surprised by the big box from Frangrancenet, and when I opened it, very happy to find a gift pack in a black Angel Men toiletry bag with the 3.4 Oz EDT, plus a small deoderant stick and shower gel…..LOVE IT!!!I did a test spray on my wrist and was overpowered by the tarry opening…just like the YouTube reviewers said about that strong tarry opening. This EDT projects like a mad-man and lasts and lasts and lasts…Definitely a strip club or night club cologne that will eat up anyone’s Paco Rabanne 1 Million scent, and have room left over for a 2000 calorie dessert.
This was for a gift, and really liked the aroma is very good, strong but good, the maxima of the stars at the perfume is original, I recommend it to all enterprising men, what I liked most is to have it 😀
I Should be Riding My Harley…!!
Thierry Mugler is fast becoming my favorite cologne designer… I now own seven (7) or more of his fragrances and love them all. All are similar to the next, but each offers a different spin that becomes a unique fragrance. Well done Thierry Mugler…A
• Men comes out of the bottle hot (Hot meaning strong and can be overwhelming) with notes of tar, leather, pepper, and chocolate and then settles to a sweeter musk scent that is fantastic. I am a huge fan. The fragrance is ripe for a high “Wow Factor” as I routinely get compliments on the fragrance. It is truly unique. There are plenty of nay-sayers out there and I will admit – coming out of the bottle, most Mugler’s fragrance are not so appealing – it is the dry down that becomes pleasant. And the beauty – the Mugler fragrances, including A
• Men, last all day. There is no problem lasting eight (8) hours on the skin and until the next day on clothing.I would feel comfortable wearing A
• Men any season and for any event, but I suppose the experts say that fall or winter are most appropriate time with evening wear as ideal. Me – anytime and anywhere..!! The bottle and packaging are first class and Mugler offers that “above and beyond” customer service with registering your fragrance. The bottle designs are unique and “the jury is still out” on whether I like them. I can’t see the “rubber bottles” and would expect something more fitting -I have the small bottle of A
• Men that is clear – I love clear bottles that allow seeing the clarity of the fragrance.The price/value is a slight deduction – but I am willing to pay more for longer lasting fragrances. As I routinely say, I have lots of problems – but money isn’t one of them..!!My final evaluation of A
• Men is 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. Only the (rubber) bottle design and price/value away from perfection. The fragrance is awesome and I definitely recommend buying – just brace yourself for that initial blast and wait (keep telling yourself to wait) for a few minutes for the dry down. You will be glad you did. The beauty in communication – make sure you listen constructively…!!
Angel for Men
Love this stuff. Thierry Mugler by far makes my favorite winter colognes. I have about 4 bottles of this, 4 of Pure Havane, 2 of Pure Malt, and 1 of every other Thierry Mugler cologne. This is a great date scent or a scent for the bar. This however needs to be used sparingly, no more than 4 sprays generally limited to 3 unless I’m going to a club. Also never use this in the summer, way too sweet and strong for hot weather but when it comes to cold weather not much can beat it.