- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter very creamy, clean and Soft o the highest Quality.
- Comes in a Temper proof jar protected from light which is known to alter the quality of Shea butter
- This Shea Butter is 100% Free of impurities, Bacteria Free and uniform yellow
- Comes with recipe on how to use it and make organic body butters
- SAAQIN ® Registered Trademark and the only to sell Filtered and creamy Shea butter.
I’m loving how well this moisturizes my skin…I put it on in the morning and it keeps my skin soft and supple all day…And this particular product is very creamy and easy to apply to my skin…I bought two of these so that it would last me for a while!:)
Didn’t like it
It left clumps in my hair and yellow stuff. I wouldn’t buy this item again, didn’t like it at all.
I guess I thought this was going to be a smoother product but it wasn’t. It’s not whipped and its not hard like chunky blocks.
does very little for me
My skin just does not absorb this like I thought it would. Really has not helped me at all. And it smells a little weird. I no longer think shea is the miracle ingredient that it has been touted to be. One thing i will say, though, is that is does not make me break out
Great Size, Good For Homemade Products
I’ve begun making my own moisturizers and lip balms, and shea butter is the main ingredient I use. I like the size of this one, because it will last and I can dip into it whenever I’m ready to make a new batch. I appreciate that it comes in a resealable container for easy storage. The product itself is smooth and buttery. I love the smokey scent. This stuff leaves my skin, hair, face, and lips feeling supple. I recommend it!
I purchased this product to make homemade body butter, for my grandson, who has eczema. He loves the results, and it cost and is more effective than what the doctor recommend.
Does wonders on my feet.
So, I have very oily skin & I can’t use this on my face, but I use it on my feet and it is a life saver! About once per week I work on my feet for maintenance. Once toenails are clipped (if necessary) and heels are smoothed out (if necessary), I apply a liberal amount of shea butter to my feet (tops and bottoms, getting all crevices). Then I put socks on and go to bed. Once I wake up in the morning, my feet are beautiful and very smooth. I’ve never had ugly feet, but I think this stuff is so good it can turn ugly into something you’d brag about. At times when I don’t have lip gloss, I even apply it to my lips. It has a smooth finish, but pretty greasy. You don’t want to use too much. It melts in your hands, so always start with a little bit then work your way up.The smell is strange. It smells like Cocoa Butter mixed with cooking oil & a little hint of charcoal. Very weird, but not too overwhelming that I’d stop using it. A lot of people debate whether or not this is real shea butter or fake, but I don’t care. It gets the job done and it lasts a LONG time, like years (in my experience). I will buy it over and over!
I am 4 months pregnant, and I originally ordered this to help avoid stretch marks. Belly butters I was looking at with shea butter in them run about $30 for 8 oz. or less, so I figured for this price, I might as well go for the pure source.After reading through all the reviews though, I decided to give it a try on my face as well. I’ve always had acne-prone skin, but it’s been especially bad since I’ve been pregnant.The results have been absolutely astounding.All my life, I’ve been told I have extremely oily skin, so I’ve always focused on trying to dry it out. This product has totally turned things around for me. My bumps are all going away, the only blemishes I’m seeing are tiny and rare, and my skin is so soft that they’re very easily purged.I’ve been using it for over a month now, and while things aren’t totally clear yet, I’m definitely on the right track now. I’ve also started using Black Soap, and hoping that will help speed along the process.The only complaint I have is that it doesn’t seem to absorb very fast, so everything sticks to my face for a while after I put it on. I partially wonder if some of the new blemishes may have been caused by dirt/dust getting stuck in the cream, and thus, to my face. I could be using too much, but it’s so thick, it’s hard to spread a very small amount.I guess that’s just a factor I’m still working on figuring out…Overall though, I’m a believer for life in this stuff!
This stuff is great!
I love the fact that it is the pure form of Shea Butter rather than a lotion that has trace amounts in it. It melts in your hand so it is easy to use, and keeps well. I have extremely dry skin, and it really makes my skin soft and keeps it that way for a long time (nearly all day!)… unlike lotions that work for an hour or two. I live in a very dry climate so it tends to suck the moisture right out of your skin, hair, nails, etc… so I really needed something that worked all day since I don’t have time to reapply frequently during the day. My skin is also very itchy, and after using this the itchyness has gone away completely. My husband uses it for his Psoriasis and it made his skin soft and the condition nearly go away. I would definitely recommend this to my friends, and I will be purchasing this again when it is gone.
This product is perfect for your skin, nails, and hair. The filtered version is extremely easy to manage and apply and has all the same benefits of unfiltered shea butter. A little goes a long way too!
Perfect for dry skin
i love this product you only need a small amount it goes a long way can also be used on scalp
I have been using shea butter for my hair and body for 3 years now and I love this product. I don’t care for the consistency of it (real thick), so I pop it in the mircowave for a couple of seconds and then it is fabulous. Not a liquid or a hard solid…perfect. I will be ordering this product again.
First of all, I feel that the title/description of the product is a bit of a misnomer. This is 100% African shea butter, no additives. It is
• creamy. When you first use it, it is rather gritty; however, it is very easy to make into a smooth, creamy consistency. Put a bit into the palm of your hand. Run under very warm (as hot as you can bear), and rub vigorously between your palms, occasionally running under more water. In about 45 seconds, maybe more, you will have a smooth creamy consistency.You can also make your own creamy shea butter, for much less than buying it, and without the additives that manufacturers use.
• Note: Apply to wet skin or wet hair. The shea butter glides across the skin smoothly.
• Shea butter has significantly diminished the lines around my eyes and across my forehead. It also seems to have tightened my skin a bit, as it appears that I’ve had a mini-brow lift. It has also evened out my skin tone, not just on my face, but on my arms and chest, too.I epil my legs, and I have sensitive skin, so I used to have small red dots on my legs. Now, after I use the epilator, I vigorously rub shea butter on my legs. No more red dots.Also, I recently developed an extremely itchy rash. The rash was so bad, that I was losing significant amounts of sleep. For me, insomnia can be productive, but not when I’m being tortured by itchiness, I can’t focus on anything productive. My doctor prescribed an ointment.
• It did NOTHING. She prescribed another ointment. Nothing, again. The shea butter greatly diminished the itchiness. However, I discovered that applying apple cider vinegar to the affected area cures the rash.Finally, if you chemically treat your hair, i.e., perming, coloring, straightening, applying the shea butter to the ends, after you have creamed it, helps greatly with dry ends – do not use a lot. Or, you can apply it liberally to the ends of wet hair as a moisturizing treatment. After a couple of hours, shampoo hair normally.Once again, apply to wet skin and especially to wet hair.