- Highly nourishing, luxurious cream concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils and moisturizing cocoa and avocado butters.
- Delicious smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Truly, 100% Pure – never any artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients. Made only with the highest quality, Organic nutrients for your skin.
- Apply body cream to clean skin in an upward motion to increase circulation, and keep skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)*, Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax) Etract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Citrus Paradisi (Pink Garpefruit Essential Oil) Peel Oil and Resveratrol. Extracts of Organic Coffee Arabica
I love 100% pure lotions and this one it my favorite. Not to thick or thin, absorbs nicely and it has a GREAT scent.
I love anything scented in grapefruit and this lotion definitely has that great grapefruit smell. It’s all natural so it doesn’t have an artificial grapefruit fragrance which I love. Great texture. It can take some time to sink into the skin but it’s good.
I love 100% Pure products. I have been using several of the body creams and thought I would try this new (to me) fragrance. I like the efficacy of the grapefruit cream – nice and smooth, silky, not greasy. I don’t like the fragrance very much. I thought it would smell more like grapefruit. I use essential oils, and I love the smell of grapefruit eo. This cream doesn’t come close to that. However, it works, and the smell doesn’t stay around very long, so I’ll use it. But I won’t order this fragrance again – I’ll stick to my lavender and the Meyer Lemon.
Feels smooth but need to apply frequently
I like that this lotion feels very smooth but not oily. However, I found myself having to re-apply this lotion repeatedly throughout the day–maybe I’m just really dry. But, I have found AVEDA’s Hand Relief lotion to have more lasting moisturizing effect with the similar clean feel.One thing I was disappointed was that I was expecting a similar pink grapefruit scent to that of the BODY SHOP butter Grapefruit. Sadly, even though this smells fruity–it smells NOTHING like the body shop grapefruit. Personally, it smells like JAMBA JUICE–which is not bad but just not what I was expecting.
Just got this today, and it is my favorite 100% pure body cream yet! I have tried the Coconut, which is fantastic. I love that the company uses all pure and organic products to make it’s creams. I have tried several organic lotions, and this is my favorite line. The creams come safety sealed, which is always a plus for me. The amazon price is cheaper than my local store, and if you don’t have amazon prime yet, get it! It’s worth every penny! This cream is bright and refreshing, smells even better on, don’t judge it in the bottle. It is not greasy at all, and keeps my super dry skin moisturized for hours. I tend to have eczema, and any little irritant will turn my sensitive skin red, rashy and irritated. The cream is soothing and never irritating! The grapefruit scent smells fresh, not fake. It is less of a sweet smell, more similar to the citrus burst you get when you break the peel on a pink grapefruit. I am trying to switch over so many of my beauty products to natural, organic ones after I saw on Dr. Oz that the average woman leaves the house in the morning after applying over 100 chemicals to her body. Overloading toxins to your system can make you feel sluggish, and make your skin dull and old. Skin absorbs what you put on it, and this cream is guilt free! The 100% pure company also makes a line of makeup products that I am going to try next! I love amazon and 100% pure! Fantastic ten star purchase! I couldn’t be happier! If by some reason, you think that this cream doesn’t quite keep your skin moisturized for as long as you would like, try the Coconut and Papaya lotion from Nubian Heritage. It is also completely natural, and it is richer and thicker than the 100% pure lotions.